Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The L Tower: Putting the L in Fly






















So these days i'm not in my city much, every 6 months I touch down to visit family and friends. Since my career will most likely take me outside of Canada, I always have the dream of keeping a condo or loft downtown so when I come home I have a place to jam. The dream was to get a place at Tip Top Lofts, awesome location, art deco building, and recently totally redone into condos. Ballin right. Not for long. The L Tower being built at Yonge and Front is retarded. Hopefully reaching landmark status in our city, as long as they dont build around it, The L Tower is the new dream spot. I just like anything thats different enough to make people say " oh thats crazy." This should do it.

" I can see it all, my balcony is glass" Drake - Overdose on life